Forget soaking for hours of burnt oil in a cast iron skillet and scrape the deep blender jar. Just follow our tips and you will see that the way to shiny clean kitchen appliances is much shorter. For more extensive house cleaning use trusted hygienists from End of tenancy cleaning North London.
Quick and easy cleaning of blender in 3 easy steps
To save stirring with a sponge in the deep and difficult blender jar, close to the dangerous blades, here’s what you should do!
- Immediately after use, remove the jug and fill 1/3 of it with warm water. Add a little washing up liquid, and for more stubborn stains – drip and less soft abrasive detergent or pour 1 teaspoon soda.
- Then return the jug on the motor and turn on low, gradually increased to the maximum speed for about 20 seconds.
- Rinse under running water jug and you’re done!
For dry or burnt spots on the microwave, no need to rub hard or soak with expensive preparations.
- Mix 1 cup water with the juice of 1 lemon and pour the mixture into deep dish suitable for microwave.
- Run oven for about 5 minutes – the mixture should boil inside.
- The moisture will evaporate during this process will help to soften the stains, then you just have to wipe and dry the walls of the appliance.
Ice, lemon and salt for easy cleaning coffee jug
Hardly you expected, but this strange mixture does magic in turning brown jug coffee filter . Fill ¼ of it with ice, add the juice of half a lemon and sprinkle the top 2 tablespoons salt. Shake the mixture in jug in a circular motion for about 2 minutes, and then only rinse with water.
Friendly method for cleaning cast iron vessels
Cast iron containers are extremely durable and can serve you for years if you know how to clean and maintain. The salt here to the rescue!
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon salt on the surface of the court and moisten cotton cloth with little soap (washing up liquid), and then wipe carefully and thoroughly.
- Rinse with warm water and dry.
- To restore smoothness and shine to the surface – soak a piece of kitchen paper with a little oil and go inside the cast iron vessel with a circular motion.
Seamless cleaning of the kitchen grater
Randy is one of those things that every housewife has in her kitchen. When scraping sticky products such as cheese, cleaning becomes a difficult task. Here are two simple tricks that will help:
- Even before use smear surface of the planer with slightly soaked in oil cloth. This creates a safety filter and the dirt falls in times easier.
- Once already soiled grater cleaned most easily with brush containers and detergent. Pass reverse the incisors direction with pressure to remove all impurities without too much effort.
And to clean your entire home effortlessly connect with professionals in this field.
The post Deal with the housework with 5 tricks for cleaning kitchen gadgets appeared first on House and Real Estate.
via Tumblr Deal with the housework with 5 tricks for cleaning kitchen gadgets